Thursday, December 5, 2013

Smiles

In just a few hours, I will be hopping a plane and heading back towards my home in the States.  And that is exactly what it feels like.... leaving one home behind and heading to another.  This place has become home to me and I am so thankful to be returning in January.  In the meantime, I so look forward to just being with so many friends and family.  And with hours before I leave, I wanted to get an update to you all.  And it will probably be pretty short.  I'll pretty much let the picture speak for itself. Shakira went home yesterday.  And she is doing great! Thank you for journeying with her, for journeying along with me, and for being such a source of encouragement to me.  






I am hoping to get my newsletter up and posted before I leave in a few hours.  It's a little bit of a battle.  Apple Mac Pages and this blog don't seem to be the best of friends.... or probably a more likely scenario is that my lack of computer savy skills is making it hard to post the pages document to blogger.


No comments:

Post a Comment