Saturday, January 25, 2014

Part A.... of hopefully a soon to be Part B

It's crazy to think that it has been nearly two weeks since I left.... 

Taking a walk in the middle of the snowfall.   (c :  

And what's a walk without a few snowballs being thrown....

 and arrived to....
catching the rays..... 

Morning Congestion on my commute to work. 




And said goodbye to dearly loved community..... 
   


Ellen and Lindley

Cari belting a song into the her makeshift microphone...

And Friends are Friends forever.... ( c :
Appreciating having their pictures taken.... (or not!) 

A quick pic with the girls.... 

And a quick snapshot with the boys.... 




All the luggage at the airport.... goodbyes are so hard! 

Only to be greeted by community here.... 

A. Adhe cooking.... and directing... 

Everyone working together... we are going to have the best Indian Food in Uganda! 

A. Gertrude thinking.... and planning... 
                                     

And what' s a little cooking without a mini-flour fight.... 

even if the flour fight involves making one look a few years older.... 

but the flour fight has got to end... there is baking to do..... 






and serving.... 


and of course eating, good conversation, and 

And it's currently about 1:18 in the morning.  I should be in bed sleeping and yet, I am awake. The internet is working decently right now and I figure I would at least just get a little bit up from the last couple of weeks.  This post is full of pictures....of some of the many faces that have been and are such a blessing to me.... and there are so many more.  It was a delightful time in the States with my parents, my brothers, sisters, friends, and.... well, more friends!  (c  :  And it has been equally nice coming back and being so many people here, who have become dear friends to me! There is more to say.... more to share... and yet, I realize that it would be best to post what I have and trust the timing of the next post.  There is definitely more to share.... for now, I say good picture viewing and goodnight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment