Saturday, July 5, 2014

The saliva of a giraffe.... and giggles!

Just chilling.... 
I can't say that kissing a giraffe was on my bucket list.  But today, I kissed one.  Several times to be exact.  And well, it was a memory for sure! A. Ketty and I laughed for a very long time.... and then we would just start laughing again. We were told that the saliva of a giraffe is basically very clean... and later we were told that the saliva of a giraffe has healing qualities.  Upon hearing that, Ketty was ready to go back tomorrow and kiss the giraffe again.  Oh the giggles we had today...  The depth of our laughter was medicine FOR SURE! The saliva of the giraffe... well, I would say NOT so much! 


Thankful for the friendship God has given us. 

This giraffe simply wants to greet A. Ketty (aka give her a kiss) and Ketty is NOT sure... at ALL! 

Can't say I was so up for it either..... 

But in the end... the giraffe and I locked lips.  
And A. Ketty allowed the giraffe to give a kiss.... 


And before you knew it Pat and A. Ketty had warmed up to being kissed by a giraffe... 

Who could resist?

My absolute favorite picture of the day.... 






And so that was today.  A day to just laugh and be.   And to embrace the day that He has given us.  Oh... it was a day full of laughter... 

I'll post an update on how Ketty is doing... but today it's all about laughing, giraffes, and well, more laughter! 





No comments:

Post a Comment